Saturday 1 October 2016

Home made Peanut Butter


Mumma and kids at my home just love peanut butter and its useful in mumm's new found passion baking ,deserts and smoothies.So I wanted to try home made Peanut Butter...My search lead me to several online recipes and I adapted it according to my convenience.Now we don't have to buy those costly jars in the super market.If you want more can double  the recipe too.




Ingredients

Dry roasted and deskinned peanut- 1 cup
Vegetable oil - 3 tablespoons
 Honey or sugar-  1 tablespoons

Method

Blend the dry roasted and deskinned peanuts in a food processor or mixer .Then add oil spoon by spoon and pulse in between.Finally add honey and blend once again..Yummy peanut butter is ready now.You can keep it in the fridge for  a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment